QUANTITY SURVEYOR - CONSTRUCTION
Location: West Midlands
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + package
Package Benefits: Car Allowance, Pension, Healthcare, Holiday, Bonus
I have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Quantity Surveyor who is seeking a new challenge with this opportunity will come with a huge amount of progression within the next 12 months. It is a very exciting time to join due to expansion plans so career development is a major selling point with this role and the ability for progression like this would be otherwise unachievable elsewhere.
My client delivers projects across a range of sectors including Residential, Extra Care and Local Authority and has won multiple awards throughout the years. The ideal candidate will have experience working on similar schemes and have a stable track record of employment and be driven and ambitious.
Why Apply for the Quantity Surveyor?
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Flexible, adult working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Unrivalled career progression.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience
- Ideally worked on similar schemes.
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- A stable track record of employment.
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Senior Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy, please call Jess Johnston or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.