This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join our client’s team in Dublin. Our client is main contractor with large projects in Ireland and the UK. The Quantity Surveyor will work on projects in Ireland and central England with values ranging from €20m-€70m. The role is based in Dublin and will involve occasional travel to the UK, circa 2-3 days every couple of months.
The company are market leaders in their sector and your role as Quantity Surveyor will be as part of the Development Team with the responsibility for Project Delivery from a Programme, Quality and Cost Control perspective.
This company offer great development and progression opportunities and is known as an employer who put their people first.
Key responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Responsible for circa. average €85m of Construction Works per annum in Ireland and the United Kingdom
- This involves procurement, planning, sub-contractor negotiation and cost analysis, responsibilities included
- Preparing tender documentation, choosing appropriate contractors / suppliers to bid and issuing Tender Documentation
- Analysing Tender Returns, Specifications, Alternative Options and Negotiating Packages
- Managing Project Costs / Cash Flows / Cost Reports
Experience required for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying
- 5+ years' experience in a Quantity Surveyor role on construction projects
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work on large scale, high headcount construction sites & sub-contractors essential.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
Package offered for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- €65K - €75k base salary
- Vehicle Allowance
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 01 302 556674.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Navartis are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Navartis are that of an Employment Agency/Business