Project Engineer - Rail Multi Disc / Infrastructure
Salary / Benefits:
£35,000 - £55,000 dependant on experience plus package including:
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Travel Expenses
- Private medical
- Income Protection
An independent rail consultancy of 10 years' standing, with a wealth of experience and expertise across a wide variety of environments and disciplines is looking to take on a multi-disciplinary railway Project Engineer to support the full life cycle of infrastructure schemes in the UK.
Based in Birmingham with hybrid / homebased working 2 days a week.
Working on various projects at different stages of the GRIP life cycle, including preparing feasibility studies, design management and providing technical support to live construction projects as well as mechanical & electrical building services design and implementation.
This is a varied role responsible for assisting the Senior Engineering Team in all aspects of projects, including the production of technical notes and feasibility reports, design coordination and management, production of drawings using AutoCAD and managing site visits.
Skills / Experience
- Minimum 2/3 years' experience in project engineering
- Experience working on rail engineering multidisciplinary projects
- Railway infrastructure experience.
- A working knowledge of the railway environment and engineering practises
- A Post Grad Civil Engineering or Rail Systems Degree or similar relevant qualification.
- Full Driving licence, CSCS card and PTS.
- Chartered Engineer or working towards membership. (CEng etc)
For further information and to apply please get in touch.
Job Description provided on request.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.