Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Salary is negotiable on previous expereince plus competitive package
A Principal Contractor and a leading UK provider of design and build services to clients in the rail and transportation sector is looking to take on a Health & Safety Advisor to work as part of their multi-disciplinary team that provides practical and innovative solutions to the challenges posed by today's-built environment, heritage structures and legacy issues.
You will report to the HSE Manager supporting various projects across the UK, acting as the on-site safety representative for the company on all rail, infrastructure, and construction projects.
With excellent IT skills and being highly organised, you must also have a positive attitude with a high level of commitment to challenges. You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
The role will require you to make site visits at certain times to various UK locations, so you must be medically fit and able to travel.
The role will provide future learning and training opportunities and will require weekend support, paid on an overtime basis.
Seeking Candidate with:
- 3+ years' experience working in a health, safety and environmental role within a railway environment.
- Minimum NVQ Level 4 Occupational Health and Safety in Practice and NEBOSH Construction Certificate
- Good working knowledge of Network Rail and London Underground Standards and procedures
- Qualified or working towards Environmental Qualification [AIEMA]
- Good understanding of ISO Management Systems [i.e. 9001, 14001, 45001]
- Car Driving Licence (Full/ No endorsements)
- (PTS)/ AC/ DCCR
For further Information and to apply get in touch.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your