Ilkeston or Swindon
Salary / Benefits
£30,000 - £35,000 plus package including
- Paid millage
- Flexible arrangements for home and office working
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Long service awards
- Training and development
A leading Structures Inspection and Investigation Consultancy, and Infrastructure Services Contractor. specialising in railway structures such as bridges, culverts, retaining walls, tunnels and shafts working across a wide range of industry sectors is looking to expand their team by taking on a HSQE Advisor looking to develop there career with a fast growing business.
Essential Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum NVQ Level 3/NEBOSH General Certificate
- Microsoft Office 365
Desirable Experience, Qualifications & Skills
- Auditor qualification
- Environmental certificate
- IOSH/IEMA Membership
- CSCS card
- Knowledge of working in the highways/rail/defence or utility sectors
- Knowledge and experience of rope access/confined space/working on or near water would be advantageous
- Support the HSQE monitoring programmes and ensure that all necessary HSQE audits and tours are completed.
- Ensure that the Health and Safety of all staff is maintained at an exceptional level with zero accidents and incidents
- Support the Head of HSQE in the provision of environmental / quality advice and management as required.
- Ensure industry best practice across business
- Build and maintain effective relationships with colleagues throughout the organisation at all levels and as well as with our suppliers and clients promoting effective Health and Safety initiatives.
- Assist in achieving and maintaining company accreditations: ISO9001, ISO45001 and ISO14001.
For further details and to apply get in touch now.
Navartis Ltd is a specialist recruitment company supplying highly skilled technical and management professionals within the global Transportation, Civil Engineering & Utility industries, if you are seeking a new position our recruitment team can locate the opportunity to suit your needs.