House Builder Assistant Buyer - Cheshire - £30,000 to £35,000
Are you a Assistant Buyer seeking an exciting new position with long term career opportunity, development, and progression?
If so, you're bound to be interested in this Assistant Buyer role with a house building industry leader. Who are seeking an experienced Buyer to join the team, due to huge growth and investment in and around the region.
The primary role would be to support the existing team, focusing on the ordering and procurement of various materials for various developments. The successful candidate will need to assist with various other duties within the buying team, and report directly to the Buying Manager.
- Numerate, with the ability to gather, interpret & present data to facilitate the preparation of budgets
- Excellent IT literacy
- Ability to prepare procurement duties and exercises
- The ability to schedule and place material and plant orders, whilst maximising quality & being efficient with cost
- Produce schedules for material enquiries
- Be informed of new materials on the market which could help the business
- Prepare quarterly material valuations for presentation to the QS for valuation meetings
- Experience in a similar role or with a housebuilder will put you at a significant advantage.
Salary for the Assistant Buyer is paying £30,000 - £35,000, plus benefits including Bonus and company car/car allowance.
House Builder Assistant Buyer - Cheshire - £30,000 -£35,000