Civils Supervisor - Sunderland
Great opportunity for a Civils Supervisor in the Sunderland area working for an established company that offers progression opportunities and encourages training/development
As a Civils Supervisor, you'll be working on some major Fixed Line Telecoms projects covering the whole project start to finish, managing a team, liaising with clients and customers, and helping push the company further.
Civils Supervisor responsibilities include:
- Liaising with Clients, Customers, Health and Safety Teams and Operatives
- Managing Gangs whilst adhering to requirements, H&S, Quality and Environment standards
Civils Supervisor experience required:
- Supervisor experience - managing gangs on a day-to-day basis
- Civil experience on Fibre projects
- H&S experience
- Ability to Liaise with customers and clients
Civils Supervisor Qualifications required:
- NRSWA Supervisor
- Full Driving Licence
40-45k + Van and Fuel Card
If you are looking for a new opportunity, progression, and the options to develop yourself and learn more skills, be sure to get in touch.